Mohit Tandon from Chicago says that just as nutritious food containing vitamins and minerals is needed to keep our body healthy, in the same way, to keep our mind healthy, Motivational thought is required, which scan our brain from time to time and helps us to achieve our goal. It also gives strength to move forward in life.
According to Mohit Tandon Chicago, whenever we start any work, we have a lot of motivation in the beginning, but due to some reason, if there is an obstacle in the middle, then our motivation starts decreasing and gradually our attachment towards that work decreases. Most people fail here, as soon as they get bored with some work, they leave it in the middle, but those who remain firm go ahead, but it is true that only a few people are like this Staying firm like a mountain, they take the work to the end. If you also get demotivated many times and you want to bring motivation in your life too, then follow the some points which if you keep in mind then these are going to be useful for you.
- Don’t be afraid of mistakes: Mohit Tandon from Chicago says that, if you think that the work you are doing should be successful in the first time, then it is not wrong to think, but if that work is not successful for some reason, then we become very demotivated and very disappointed. In fact man never fails, you either win or learn, note this point down somewhere, either I have to win or else I have to learn.
- Let’s go of the past and talk about today: Most of us are troubled by the things of the past so Don’t be disappointed from the past and leave the past because it is gone, we cannot bring it back even and struggle today That’s why I say only talk about today So if you make today your better day, then believe me, your tomorrow will surely be better, just make your day better every day. If you want to make the future, it will get better by itself. That’s why I am telling you again leave tomorrow and yesterday, just talk about today and make it better.
- Stop comparing yourself to others: Friends, our biggest mistake is that we are comparing ourselves with others. Mohit Tandon Chicago says that it is not right to look back and compare yourself with other, you only have to focus on your goal to achieve success in your life. We have to move forward but many times we lose our motivation while comparing with others and then get disappointed. That’s why you should not compare yourself with others because you are the only masterpiece created by God on this earth, there is no one else like you in this world, there is no other person on this earth who is capable of playing your role, so be yourself in front of others.
- Learn to read unsuccessful people: According to Mohit Tandon (Chicago), often people read stories of successful people, it is very good and should be read, but you should read unsuccessful people along with successful people and learn from their mistakes. It is obvious that whenever you are doing any work, there will be many mistakes in it, when you make a mistake, you will try to correct that mistake again. But we can learn from the mistakes of others and you can avoid mistakes that have happened before.
- Make it a habit to work consistently: Great goals are achieved by working continuously, not by strength, most people start working with passion, but after a few days they calm down, so you have to get into the habit of working continuously.
- You have to break your yesterday’s record today, your fight is not with anyone else but with yourself, you have to make a new record by defeating yourself every day, just think of defeating you every day from today onwards, you will surely succeed.
- Whenever you ever demotivate or fail to do any work, share your thoughts with your family and close friends, the mind always feels light by talking and they will boost your morale, which will develop a new energy in you.
Mohit Tandon from Chicago suggest that to get success, we have to believe in ourselves that I can do it and for this it is also necessary to take risk, most of the success comes only to those people who know how to take risk.