Mohit Tandon (Chicago) says that both the rise and fall of blood pressure are dangerous. If your blood pressure remains high then it increases the risk of heart attack. On the other hand, low blood pressure, which is called hypotension, leads you to heart attack and organ failure. People whose blood pressure is less than 90 and 60, they come under the category of low BP and High BP is considered when your reading is 140 and 90 or higher. Let us know what are the reasons for low and high blood pressure and What are the symptoms seen in the body when blood pressure is low and high and what are the way to prevent it?
Symptoms of high blood pressure
- Drug reaction
- Serious injury
- Genetic factors
- Too much stress
- Be very hungry
- Unhealthy lifestyle
Symptoms of low blood pressure
- Blurred vision
- Vomit like
- Feeling very tired
- Trouble concentrating
- Cold hands and feet
- Shortness of breath
- Having trouble eating
If your BP remains low for a long time, then you need to be careful. Due to this, blood does not reach the other parts of the body properly. In such a situation, there is a risk of stroke, heart attack and kidney failure. When BP is low, fainting also starts, in such a situation, the risk of brain haemorrhage also increases when falling on the head.
How to Treat Blood Pressure
- Keep the right amount of salt in food, this will keep your BP maintained.
- Keep the body hydrated, for this, drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Always take medicines only after consulting the doctor. Many times blood pressure starts increasing or decrease due to the reaction of medicines.
- If you want to control blood pressure, then avoid taking too much mental or physical stress.
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol and cigarettes.
- Increase the amount of seasonal fruits and vegetables in the diet.